Volume 21 Issue 4
Aug.  2013
Turn off MathJax
Article Contents
GUO Guo, CHEN Jun, LI Minghui, DANG Jie. 2013: STATISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SLOPE GRADIENT AND LANDSLIDE PROBABILITY IN SOIL SLOPES AROUND RESERVOIR. JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY, 21(4): 607-612.
Citation: GUO Guo, CHEN Jun, LI Minghui, DANG Jie. 2013: STATISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SLOPE GRADIENT AND LANDSLIDE PROBABILITY IN SOIL SLOPES AROUND RESERVOIR. JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY, 21(4): 607-612.

STATISTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SLOPE GRADIENT AND LANDSLIDE PROBABILITY IN SOIL SLOPES AROUND RESERVOIR

Funds:

  • Received Date: 2012-10-20
  • Rev Recd Date: 2013-05-10
  • Publish Date: 2013-08-25
  • Slope gradient is one of indispensable internal factor during the development process of landslides. After counting and analyzing a great deal of gradients at 113 soil landslides in Goupitan reservoir area, we find that the distribution of gradients have the characteristics of the normal distribution. Using Chi-square test, we verify the gradients of landslides follow normal distribution and establish the function that reflect the relationship between gradient and probability of soil landslides. According to the relationship, we calculate the probability of landslide in different gradient ranges. We then divide the probability into three kinds. The gradients of 25.0~45.0have the maximum probability to soil landslides, which accounts for 60.47% of the total landslides. The gradients of 18.0~25.0and 45.0~51.0have the middle probability to soil landslides, which accounts for 25.46%.The gradients less than 18.0or more than 51.0have the minimum probability to soil landslides, which accounts for 14.07%.The research result inosculates preferably with the fact. The result of this paper not only provides potent gist to the construction of Goupitan reservoir area in future, but also provides a new idea to determine the weighting and index quantification in the process of assessment the landslide danger degree.
  • loading
  • [1] 许建聪, 尚岳全,王建林.松散土质滑坡位移与降雨量的相关性研究[J].岩石力学与工程学报, 2006, 25(増1): 2855~2859.

    Xu Jiancong, Shang Yuequan, Wang Jianlin. Study on relationship between slope-mass slide displacement and precipitation of loose soil landslide. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2006,25(S1): 2855~2859.

    [2] 向俊红. 概论滑坡稳定性影响因素[J].铁道勘察, 2009,(4): 27~28.

    Xiang Junhong. A summary for influencing factors on stability of slidings. Railway Investigation and Surveying, 2009,(4): 27~28.

    [3] 郭芳芳, 杨农,孟晖,等.地形起伏度和坡度分析在区域滑坡灾害评价中的应用[J].中国地质, 2008,35(1): 131~143.

    Guo Fangfang, Yang Nong, Meng Hui, et al. Application of the relief amplitude and slope analysis to regional landslide hazard assessments. Geology in China, 2008,35(1): 131~143.

    [4] 李雪平, 唐辉明.贝叶斯信息标准在滑坡因子敏感性分析中的应用[J].岩土力学, 2006,27(8): 1393~1397.

    Li Xueping, Tang Huiming. Application of Bayesian information criterion to sensitivity analysis of landslide factor. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2006,27(8): 1393~1397.

    [5] 徐建聪, 尚岳全.碎石土滑坡的因素敏感性计算分析[J].岩土力学, 2007,28(10): 2046~2010.

    Xu Jiancong, Shang Yuequan. Sensitivity analysis of influencing factors of debris landslide. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2007,28(10): 2046~2010.

    [6] 刘茂. 土质滑坡稳定性影响因素的敏感性研究——以"青川县"地震灾区为例[D].成都:成都理工大学,2011, 83~97.

    Liu Mao. Research on Sensitivity of Influence Factors on Soil Landslide Stability-Taking Qingchuan Earthquake-Stricken Areas as An Example. Chengdu: Chengdu University of Technology, 2011,83~97.

    [7] 吴香根. 工程滑坡滑带土抗剪强度与地形坡度的关系[J].地质灾害与环境护, 2000,11(2): 145~146.

    Wu Xianggen. The relationship between the shearing strength of clay in slide zone and slope gradient. Journal of Geological Hazards and Environment Preservation, 2000,11(2): 145~146.

    [8] 王念秦. 坡度图在滑坡研究中的应用[J].灾害学, 1991,6(3): 66~70.

    Wang Nianqin. Application of slope map to landslide study. Journal of Catastrophology, 1991,6(3): 66~70.

    [9] 姚鑫, 许冲,戴福初,等.四川汶川MS 8级地震引发的滑坡与地层岩性、坡度的相关性[J].地质通报, 2009,28(8): 1157~1161.

    Yao Xin, Xu Chong, Dai Fuchu, et al. Contribution of strata lithology and slope gradient to landslides triggered by Wenchuan MS 8 earthquake, Sichuan, China. Geological Bulletin of China, 2009,28(8): 1157~1161.

    [10] 孟晖, 张岳桥,杨农.青藏高原东缘中段地质灾害空间分布特征分析[J].中国地质, 2004,31(2): 218~224.

    Meng Hui,Zhang Yueqiao,Yang Nong. Analysis of the spatial distribution of geological hazards along the middle segment of the eastern margin of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Geology in China.2004,31(2):218~224.

    [11] 乔建平, 吴彩燕,田宏岭.长江三峡库区云阳-巫山段斜坡坡度对滑坡的贡献率[J].山地学报, 2007,25(2): 207~211.

    Qiao Jianping, Wu Caiyan, Tian Hongling. The contributing rate of slope gradient to landslide growth from Yunyang to Wushan in Three Gorges Reservoir area. Journal of Moutain Science, 2007,25(2): 207~211.

    [12] 贵州省地质环境监测院. 乌江构皮滩水电站蓄水后库岸稳定性调查报告[R]. 贵阳:贵州省地质环境监测院, 2011.

    Institute of Geological Environmental Monitoring in Guizhou Province. The Survey Report of Wujiang Goupitan Reservoir Bank Stability after the Hydropower Station Water Storage. Guiyang: Institute of Geological Environmental Monitoring in Guizhou Province, 2011.

    [13] 方媛, 李培月.银川市降水量正态分布特征[J].水利科技与经济, 2010,16(8): 873~875.

    Fang Yuan, Li Peiyue. Normal distribution characteristics of precipitation in Yinchuan city. Water Conservancy Science and Technology and Economy, 2010,16(8): 873~875.

    [14] 方建刚, 毛明策,程肖侠.陕西降水的正态分布特征分析[J].西北大学学报(自然科学版), 2009,39(1): 131~136.

    Fang Jiangang, Mao Mingce, Cheng Xiaoxia. The analysis of statistics distribution characteristics on precipitation in Shaanxi. Journal of Northwest University(Natural Science Edition), 2009,39(1): 131~136.

    [15] 何丽娟, 朱红兵.频数分布表制作方法[J].首都体育学院学报, 2004,16(2): 124~125.

    He Lijuan, Zhu Hongbing. On methods of making a frequency distribution table. Journal of Capital Institute of Physical Education, 2004,16(2): 124~125.
  • 加载中

Catalog

    通讯作者: 陈斌, bchen63@163.com
    • 1. 

      沈阳化工大学材料科学与工程学院 沈阳 110142

    1. 本站搜索
    2. 百度学术搜索
    3. 万方数据库搜索
    4. CNKI搜索
    Article views (3356) PDF downloads(997) Cited by()
    Proportional views
    Related

    /

    DownLoad:  Full-Size Img  PowerPoint